Immigration can have huge emotional impacts, particularly in family immigration cases. We can guide you through the law and processes to get you through this difficult time.
The requirements relating to family immigration are complicated and there are very strict rules about the forms of evidence which need to be supplied.
Careful preparation of an application can help avoid the time and expense of challenging a refusal decision and it can be cost-effective to ensure that the application you submit clearly meets the Home Office requirements.
However, sometimes even strong cases are refused and in this case we can advise on the chance of successfully challenging the decision in the Immigration and Asylum Tribunals. If you need to lodge an appeal we can prepare your case and represent you at the hearing.
We can help with:
- Spouse visas and Civil Partner visas
- Fiance/Fiancee/Intended Civil Partner visas
- Visas for dependent children
- Visas for parents of children in the UK
- Adult dependent relatives
- Indefinite Leave to Remain – 10 year Long Residence
- Indefinite Leave to Remain – Domestic Violence route
- British Citizenship – naturalisation and registration of adults and children
- Right of Abode
- Ancestry visas
- Human Rights applications outside the Immigration Rules
- Visitor Visas (including for marriage)
If you are an individual coming to the UK to invest, set up a business or work please see our employment and business immigration pages.
Call to make an appointment.